Our clinics & Specialists
|Department||Plastic Surgery > Anti-aging > Accusculpt|
This is a procedure to make a beautiful facial contour by removing unnecessary adipocytes and increasing skin elasticity using a laser device called Accusculpt, which is effective in steatolysis. Using a laser tube that is as thin as a needle, only adipocytes are accurately removed. By removing fat from the cheeks, sagging skin and chin, a slim and beautiful face line is created.
1. Pre-procedural Consulting: Through consulting with a specialist, the conditions in the area for procedure are accurately examined.
2. Local Anesthesia, Conscious Sedation: An appropriate anesthetic method is used according to individual patients’ conditions
3. Adipocyte Removal: Using Accusculpt laser, adipose tissue is dissolved and the dissolved fat is sucked out.
4. Returning Home: Patient can return home immediately after procedure.
- Resting for at least 2 hours after procedure is recommended.
- Minor swelling and bruising can last for several days after procedure.
- It is advised not to use sauna or public bath for around 1 week after procedure.
- Patient can start light exercise 3 - 4 days after the procedure.
- Avoid strenuous activities for 2 - 3 weeks.