To Top

Video clip

Medrex Hospital continues with its Beautiful Sharing of Medical Care
2019-08-28 10:03

Medrex Hospital continues with its Beautiful Sharing of Medical Care

Medrex Hospital (Director Yang, Hyuck-jae), located in Hak-dong Station, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, said on May 19 that he shared hopes with sharing medical care for rehabilitation and recovery after surgery through overseas Sharing of Medical Care with Mongol patients.

There are many hospitals that share medical care. However, the treatment period and high cost is still burden. For instance it is a challenge to proceed with the sharing medical care. However, after hearing the patient's health condition and the sad circumstances of her family, I decided to be in charge of her treatment until the end.

BUYANDELGER OYUN, a 64-year-old female patient, who have had a pain on her right knee since 2009, has being taking care of her grandchildren, who are unable to go to kindergarten due to difficult family circumstances.

For a person like her who struggles for the survival of her own children, it is too expensive to afford such a treatment. She can not even step on her right knee without the use of a cane, as a result, she had to use her left leg and it started to hurt her left knee too.

However, at the end of the dark tunnel a light of hope was shared to BUYANDELGER OYUN who lived at the end of the cliff without any hope for treatment fee. Medrex Hospital was selected by the Ministry of Health and Welfare and the Korea Health Industry Development Institute to sponsor her surgery and rehabilitation treatment.

BUYANDELGER OYUN arrived at Incheon International Airport on the 13th, and the test result showed cartilage lost due to the end stage of degenerative arthritis, which had been neglected for 10 years.

Yang, Hyeok-jae, director of the Medrex Hospital, said, "We made a precise diagnosis and performed artificial joint arthroplasty on her right knee where the problem was. The leg reconstruction and stem cell therapy were successfully performed and for the time being, it is possible for her to resume her life with normal walking."

BUYANDELGER OYUN, as she was undergoing rehabilitation treatment, said, "I couldn't get treatment because of my difficult family situation therefore, I had to endure pain with mental strength. However, thanks to Medrex Hospital and Korea, I now have hope. The hospital and the medical staff welcomed me kindly like a family, and I felt very comfortable after the surgery. I want to play with my grandchildren first, and be of great help to my children who are going through hard living circumstances. " blushed.

Yang Hyuk-jae, the director of orthopedic surgery, said, "People have been active during our treatment without losing their smile after surgery," he said. "I hope you will recover quickly and safely return to your home country."

Meanwhile, TV5, Mongolia's largest over-the-air TV broadcaster, will film the entire process starting from the moment of BUYANDELGER OYUN arrival, all the treatments and examinations, surgery and rehabilitation and broadcast them in a documentary throughout Mongolia.

It will also contribute to global marketing as well as to attract foreign patients.

Yang Hyuk-jae, director of the hospital, said, "We hope that this will be a good opportunity to help those who are in financial difficulties through overseas sharing medical care and spread the voice of Korean medical excellence." "We believe in the global medical standards at Medrex Hospital. Many patients are coming from abroad, and we will take the lead in connecting them with Korea's economic and cultural tourism."